Monday, November 24, 2008

Gizelle's Passion Party

I want to say thank you to everyone that came.  I'm sure you all had just as much fun as I did.  For those of your who paid with credit card, your order has already been processed and shipped as of today!  You should be receiving your goodies soon!  If you paid with a check, I have depostied your checks and once they clear, I will put your order through.

I especially wanted to congratulate Gizelle on her successful party.  On top of all the free goodies you all seen her get at the party, she was able to get 25% off one item of her choice and $35 credit to apply to her order.  I also want to congratulate Christine, as she won a prize for being the biggest spender!  (Gizelle has your gift.)

If you want to receive goodies for yourself or want to see what all the excitement is about, please visit my website at passionateadventure.yourconsultant.com or simply email me at passionate.adventures@gmail.com.

And please feel free to comment on how you thought the party was or any reviews of the products once your receive them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting such a fun party Mel!!! We all had a great time and you taught us a lot!