Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Susan G Komen 5k 2011 Official Time

the official times for the susan g komen 5k have been posted. they didn't send me my bib in the mail, so i had to go to registration in the morning to get it. this meant they didn't have me logged into the system for some odd reason, so i got any ol' random number. so, when i tried to look up my time i didn't see my name listed. some people didn't have their names either and only their bib numbers as their names. i figured that would be the same for me.

so i looked at my race bib this morning, so i could finally see my official time. what the hell!!! they listed my name as "natalie lopez!" i guess the guy who wrote my name down as he gave me my bib wrote the wrong name. GGGRRRRRR!!! now this time isn't going on my record. BOOOO!!!! yes i am having a little pity party as i write this. i'm really upset.

anyway here is my official time:

Susan G Komen 5k 2011: Bib #1809 Chip time - 33:48 Pace - 10:54

last year i ran it in 34:28. considering i did no training for this, i'm happy with my time and even happier that i improved from last year.

'til next year...TITS ALL GOOD!

No comments: