Tuesday, December 27, 2011

used my juicer for the first time

yessss!!! my sister asked me what i wanted for, for christmas and i told her i wanted a juicer. and she got it for me! HOLLERRRRR!!! i used it for the first time today. i was so excited. right after work i headed to the grocery store to pick up some fruits and veggies to juice.

i picked up some carrots, 2 kinds of apples, grapefruits and mangoes. i ran into my mom there and she was picking up some pomegranates and oranges so i made sure not to get those.

i was shocked at how strong the juicer was. i should film the next time i juice so you guys can share in the fun. lol...cheap thills i know.

but my first cup from my new juicer consisted of 2 carrorts, 1 apple and 1 orange. it only yielded one cup but that's perfect for just me.


2 comments:

10yearstogether said...

What a great gift! Mark has been wanting a juicer too.

melopez28 said...

i would suggest this one. it's one above mine, but the clean up of the pulp is much easier.

http://www.brevilleusa.com/beverages/juicers/juice-fountain-plus-je98xl.html