Saturday, October 6, 2012

Finally the last part of my Philippines trip

I know it's been too long, but here is the last portion of my trip to the Phillipines.


On our last night in Boracay, we ate at the tree top restaurant in our hotel.


Bye bye Boracay.

me and Auntie Cynthia on the boat coming back


in the lobby at Shangri-La, Edsa



Mmmmm Coconut Republic.  Check out my YouTube video, you can see them getting the juice and coconut shavings out of a real coconut.

Back to Shangri-La, Makati


Check out this guy's umbrella.  The handle looks like a samurai sword.


We ate here with my uncle's family.



Of course I had to get fresh coconut juice


Green tea raspberry cheesecake from Starbucks.  Sooooo, good!
 
I got to get a couple of workouts in while on vacation.


The guy next to me spent most of the time on the treadmill like this.  Hahaha.  You're not burning any calories bud!

Pinkberry fix.
Last time at The Spa.


Fresh bibingka for the last time.  I sure do miss this.
Fresh babingka and Starbucks, mmmmm!

last breakfast.  fresh mango, petchi petchi, cucumber


Bye bye Shangri-La!

Tiny ice cream cones.


Tiny bibingkas.  Cute but not that good


Look what I found



Tupac and Michael

Last meal in PI


Smoothie is called Ice Scramble

They give you a cup of sabow, in English soup or broth
and unlimited rice
halo-halo

Going home!!!

Finally, my new passport is baptized.

Dad got search b/c he had duct tape in his bag.

Look who was waiting for me at home.

Londyn enjoying his polvoron.

Here's some footage:



No comments: