Tuesday, January 8, 2013

random makeup look

i never posted this make up look that i did a couple of months ago.  i was going out one night and decided to play.  i hadn't played with my eyeshadows for awhile and i had extra time so this is the look i came up with.

Let me see if I can try to remember colors I used.

crease - Urban Decay Naked2 Palette Tease
corner - the purple from the Burlesque set by Smashbox
lid - is a aqua green color from a Crown Brush palette

liquid eyeliner - Radium by Urban Decay
pencil for the waterlines - Binge by Urban Decay

eyebrows - Wet n Wild eye brow kit

lips - Wet n Wild 907C from the matte collection

mascara - Mally volumizing mascara

blush - I'm not sure what I used.  I think I used blush from my BH Cosmestics blush palette

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: