Monday, March 3, 2008

scraptacular getaway 2.28 - 3.02

this weekend, i was exposed to some hardcore scrappers. =) i went to a scrap crop. basically, it's a big room with vendors around the perimeter and a bunch of tables in the middle for people to work on their scrapbooks. they have games and lots and lots of door prizes. i won a couple of mini prizes and i actually used some on the pages i worked on. the room is open all night, some people didn't leave until about 6am and were back at about 8.30am.

i was there mainly helping out vivien and her store scrappersXchange. i was mostly helping people and writing down their orders but i did get in some work. i was able to work on a few pages in my ironteam book and a few pages of a mini book that i have of me and phil. with all the help around me i was REALLY happy with the way my pages turned out.

FINALLY, here are the pages:

these are the pages in my mini book of me and phil...i'm still not too sure about the 3rd page...


on the first page, the tabbed paper, is the very first type of journaling that i've done, i hate my writing so it's hidden.

those are the pages i got done...hope you like them, please feel free to comment.

1 comment:

J Lopez said...

very cute sister! thanks for covering for me. be happy that i took first in sparring @ the tourney! next one is on the 12th @ south city, you should stop by. love you.