Tuesday, October 14, 2008

update

i swear my life seems sooo boring and i have nothing to talk about since i finished my ironman season. not totally the case...i just haven't really had time to write about what's been going on.

i've now had the chance to catch up with my patient patient friends and family. i've become an auntie again to my cousin murielle's baby.

i've joined facebook! hahaha...i know another myspace, but not so intrusive, at least i don't think so. so, if you know me find me and add me.

and i've become my jamaican self again and picked up another job. this one is not sooo demanding and will be really fun. I'VE BECOME A PASSION PARTIES CONSULTANT! soooo, if you know of anyone having a birthday, a bachlorette party, or maybe you just need to update your toys, please feel free to let me know. you can visit my website at http://passionateadventure.yourpassionconsultant.com. Please feel free to email me with any questions at passionateadventures@gmail.com.

and you didn't think i would just leave the world of triathlons behind me after ironman did you. i'm actually going to mentoring for the winter season. our team will be going to Kona, HI for lavaman. woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Contratulations on your new business. I wish you the most success in Passion Parties!

I've been doing this for over a year now, and it's been such a great experience all around.

Good luck in '09!