Monday, February 1, 2010

Hemophilia Walk

I'm involved in yet another great cause. I'm not doing a triathlon this time, and this time it's actually for Hemophilia. My goddauther, Annika Nikole, has FVII deficiancy. It is such a rare bleeding disorder that there is not much research on it. The closest bleeding disorder to it is Hemophilila. So, when Tiffany told me about the Hemophilia Walk, of course I was ready to dive in head first.

Tiffany and John first discovered this disorder when their 3rd son, Ethan Nikolas, was diagnosed and passed away a week from being born. When they were blessed with their 4th child, Annika Nikole, the doctors knew what to look for and started treatment right away. Annika is healthy and almost a year old.

To read more about my Tiffany's experience with the disorder, please visit her blog

To donate to the cause, please visit: http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=811260&LangPref=en-CA



Annika with her 2 older brothers, Anthony and Kevin, on Halloween

No comments: