Wednesday, March 31, 2010

T minus 5 days

yeay! dreams do come true! in 5 days my ass will be sitting on a plane half way across the world to JAPANNNN! i am soooo juiced. i can't wait to just take it all in.

FAQ's
1. why are you going? - vacation. trust me I'M DUE!
2. who are you going with? - MYSELF. i'm going over there by myself, but i'll be staying with my aunt who lives there, so i won't be alone.
3. why japan? - why not? really though, i've just always wanted to go there. i'd like to see the culture past and present, shopping, and traveling to different places is just fun!\

this is a life long goal that is finally going to be fulfilled! i can't even describe it...i'm just so excited, it's kind of overwhelming. i just can't wait to be there and experience it already.

other short terms goals/big purchases next on my list:
-music tattoo on my foot
-treat myself to a new computer

No comments: