Friday, July 29, 2011

My name is Melanie and I'm addicted to Toms...

say hello to one of my newest pairs of Toms. if you know me, you know my FAVORITE pattern is houndstooth and like i always say "herringbone is a close second."



and what do you know...i have a herringbone pair at home waiting to be worn.



as of now, my running total is seven pairs. and i'm seriously contemplating on getting the tweed ones too.

i've just admitted to myself that i have an addiction to toms. what can i say, they are sooo comfortable. to me, they feel like nice form fitting socks. and to be honest with you, i haven't seen any kicks lately that have me excited. i think the last pair of kicks that i was really excited about were my stella mccartney adidas shoes that I got in japan.


until i can find some kicks that really get me feeling like "I HAVE TO HAVE THESE!," i'm happy buying my toms and providing shoes to kids in need.

my addiction started in this order:
olive canvas
natural burlap


earthwise slate


pomegranate cord

blue metallic linen
and then the houndstooth and herringbone ones shown in the beginning...

if they keep coming out with designs i love, i'm happy giving shoes to kids in need.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: