Wednesday, February 13, 2008

IronMan scrapbook

so this last weekend i got a chance to start my IronMan scrap book...WOO HOO! i got a couple of pages done, but i'm hoping to get some more pages done when i go to a weekend crop at the end of the month with vivien. i'm saving those b/c i know i'll get some inspiration aka steal some ideas while i'm there. and who knows...maybe if someone sees what i'm scrapping they'll want to make donations...lol i'm sneaky! =)

here's what i did:


oh and one more thing...I GOT MY WISHBLADE IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY!!! HOOLLLLLERRRRRR!!!

1 comment:

J Lopez said...

Cute pages! I wish I could scrap! School & training doesn't allow me ANY friking free time. I can barely breath! Anywho as soon as I can i'm coming over to use the wishblade, i bet it's bad ass. thanks for buying one...hee hee, scrap sessions at your house.