Sunday, February 10, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY


agenda for my bday
-dentist
-janice, che, and my appointment at mara's
-watch our cousin kimmie tear it up on the court
-our relaxing appointment at luminous day spa
-dinner at cha cha cha's

the night before we had a mini celebration with a couple of friends and family at my house while we watched the warriors game.

at mara's, che che was baptized and we all got cleaned up. if you are a girl, you probably know who mara is, and if you don't, let me know and i'll bring you by.

we went to our cousin kimmie's last basketball game of the year. she may be one of the smallest, but she is a BEAST! RAWR!!!!! get 'em girl!

it was our first time at luminous day spa. we all enjoyed our great massages. i know i did!

thank you everyone for joining me at cha cha cha's. i enjoyed all the food and most of all the company. you are the best...



me and phil

jackie, DRUNK darrin, keeks

nik, me and jill

girl cousins

me and my sister

me and drunk mish

2 comments:

Artherocks said...

Happy Belated!

J Lopez said...

Good Times even though I was sober =( Happy Birthday sister.