Tuesday, April 28, 2009

great weather for a run

i finally got to put in some work on the track. =) i like running outside much more than running in a gym. running on a treadmill just seems sooo mundane to me. not to mention the annoyances that always seem to be there. (you know what i'm talking about if you read my blog about my gym etiquette pet peeves.) running outside allows me to people watch and bask my surroundings. and on the track, i'm able to time and count my laps much better.

the weather today was a bit chilly but not too windy. so my run was quite pleasant and i even took my jacket off after the first mile. today, i started with an upbeat warm up lap, ran 3.5 miles with some pick ups along the way, and cool off by walking one last lap.

today, gizelle and phil joined me at the track. =) gizelle got to try her sauna suit for the first time and phil did some circuit training. thanks for coming with guys! love the company.

No comments: