Monday, April 13, 2009

what's next

so i've been back to work for a week now. i decided to give myself a break and i haven't done anything strenuous since lavaman. =P today, i'm going to start again and go for a light run. 4 miles total max, and maybe jog out 2 miles of that.

everyone has asked me what i am planning for next. and i don't foresee any more tris for the year but i do already have some runs on my calendar. the first on my list is the famous BAY TO BREAKERS 12K. that one is in my very near future...MAY 17.

then, i will be doing the WOMEN'S NIKE (HALF) MARATHON on OCTOBER 18TH.

i may find some stuff to do in between, but that's all i have on the schedule for now. if you know of any tris in the spring, let me know, i might be able to fit that in.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Hubby, the kids and I are all doing Bay to Breakers too! maybe we'll see you there! :)

I know a ton of tris :) what month were you thinking? :)