Wednesday, November 25, 2009

eventful tuesday

my tuesdays are usually uneventful. usually no running, i use this as a rest day or if need be it's my massage day. last tuesday, janice and i ventured over to mercury for their "hella smart" event. (i think that's what it was called) each table is a team and you answer trivia questions. pretty fun! but i like games like that.

this tuesday, i got a little circuit training in with my sister. damn! i haven't done any sort of strength training in FOREVER! it was great. i can't say that i forgot how much i liked circuit training, i always knew i liked it, but i can say you don't know how much you miss something until it reappears in your life. i think this will have to be included in my workout regime. tuesdays and thursdays perhaps...

then it was off to vessel for mike's bday. what a great little get away. but for me good music is always a great mini vacation for my mind. after a stressful day at work, getting my endorphines pumping from the great workout and enjoying a quick little retreat was just what i needed.

simply days filled with smiles are what i'm always thankful for!

No comments: