Monday, April 25, 2011

"Good times with good company is always a recipe for a great life." -Melanie Lopez 04.24.11

"Good times with good company is always a recipe for a great life."

i'm all for inspiration and inspirational quotes. i guess i was feeling quite creative on sunday, when i thought this one up. this year has definitely been good to me. i am totally "29 and feeling so damn fine!" hahaha!! i turned 29 this year, and my goal was as i said, to "feel so damn fine."

life always gets us in waves. we all have our ups and downs. 27 was a tough year for me and at 28 i was determined to get back to where i was when i graduated college...feeling refreshed, determined, and just plain ol' happy! at that point in my life, i felt like i had everything going for me and nothing was going to get in my way or let me down. at 28, i was still recuperating from 27 but determined to get to that place. and now at 29, i've realized i'm just damn near there. no, i don't have the best job in the world, and yes i do get irritated from time to time, but i am feeling refreshed and i am happy. maybe it's all the endorphins from getting back on my workout schedule. who cares...as long as i'm where i want to be or at least on the road there.

a lot of this happiness is from the people i choose to keep in my life, and especially those that i can't ever get rid of...MY FAMILY!!!

choose to surround yourself with positive people and the positive thoughts and energy will come!

No comments: