Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"and i'm back" -jay-z voice

This past weekend was a blast!!! I haven't had a vacation like that in FOREVER!!! This past weekend, the ladies and I ventured over to Vegas. I'll give you a quick run down of everything we did and little snippets here and there. The pictures should say more than enough after that.

Thursday:
We watched the Jabbawockeez and Deb and I got to meet them after the show. Ahhh, words can not explain how elated I was. We got hugs from everyone and we got to chat it up for a bit. Everyone was sooo nice and funny. I'd totally kick it with them if I ever got another chance. But, we got cut a little short b/c Phil didn't get to ask me for my number. hahaha!!!

Then we headed off to Haze at Aria. We were given a free table fully equipped with 2 free bottles of grey goose! Yesss!! The weekend was off to a good start.

ahhh!!! a david garibaldi peice!

me and deb after the show waiting to me the jabbawockeez

loved talking to them. but wish we got to really kick it.

the ladies before we entered haze
me and arlynn with our free bottle service

Friday:
Friday morning we got up and headed out to Liquid, Aria's pool party. We knew we had free passes, but didn't know that it included our own day bed and a free bottle of Skyy. I even had my own day bed for more than half of the day. Haha!! The cushions kept flying up b/c of the wind, so I was holding it down. Eventually some of the girls joined me and we had 2 beds for the majority of the day.

That night we headed to XS. I saw Anthony Randolph passing by, but didn't see him again after that. Janice didn't believe me at first, but saw him later that night and said I was right. And then we seen a crazy dance off between these girls dancing by the stripper pole. I don't even know how to explain. All I can say is the other big girls were jealous of the cute girl that actually really knew how to dance and were ganging up on her. I felt bad. And honestly, I really couldn't believe what was happening.

liquid @ aria

deb, me and arlynn heading out to liquid

entering XS




Saturday:
We woke up and went to Wet, MGM's pool party. We met a few people from LA. The girls were sweethearts. We hung out with them all day. They asked me if I was from Oakland. hahaha!! Sheena said it's because of how I was dressed, the feathers in my hair, and my swag! lol Ok, sure!

That night we had a table at Marquee. OMG! If you are going to Vegas anytime soon, which I know of at least 30 people heading out for the Pacquiao fight, YOU NEED TO HIT UP MARQUEE. It has three floors. The pool deck outside, has their own dj. The main room is on the second floor, labeled floor 5 at the stairs. Downstairs, labeled floor 4, is call "the Boombox" plays more of your top 40's, they call it the hiphop room. And, upstairs, they call "the Library" is like a lounge with pool tables.

entering wet

@ marquee

Sunday:
It was off to Wet again for the F*** Me I'm Famous Tour with DJ David Guetta.

And then it was off to Lavo. It's a pretty small spot compared to other Vegas clubs, but DJ Vice definitely played good music, so I was happy. I happily got my dance on. And the guys there were pretty funny.
F*** Me I'm Famous w/David Guetta

@ Lavo

1 comment:

deb10 said...

I love you all and my sissy has the BEST blog!!! She also got luxurious hair!!!