Tuesday, March 13, 2012

San Jose Giants Run = Me EXCITED!!!

I ran the San Francisco Giants half marathon last year and it turned out to be one of my favorite courses. Partly b/c I made a personal best running that race, but, really, the course is beautiful. And a good run, with some parts being pretty challenging.

Anyway, I got an email saying that the Giants minor league team in San Jose has a run too. This on is a 5k or a 5 miler. I didn't think I would want to do this course, but I was reading the email and I decided why not. I think the surprise you get from running both the SF Giants Race and the SJ Race intrigued me. Lol

You also get a free ticket to watch the game after the race and each additional ticket is only $5. I figured why not buy a ticket for my whole family. I've never been to a minor league game, I thought it would be fun. But, then I thought, why not have them do it with me. So, I convinced my parents to do the 5k and my sister joined the 5 mile with me.

We are all officially registered!!! Woo hoo!!!

No comments: