Tuesday, March 27, 2012

whoa! bebe is now selling bridal gowns

As I was going through my personal email this morning, I noticed an email titled, "Perfect bridal gowns for every wedding setting." And the sender was bebe.com. I knew I read it, but I just didn't know what to expect. Here's what I saw when I opened up the email:
A little more curious, I opened up the site:



The dresses are really cute. I don't know why I was so initially shocked to see that they would eventually venture into bridal gowns. I mean bebe did start as a women's tailor shop, customizing suits for women.

Ladies, I guess you have more more place to dress shop when looking for you bridal gowns. They have bridesmaids dresses too, but not may styles available just yet.

check the site out yourself: http://www.bebe.com/Bridal-Gowns-BRIDAL-Products/b/4955128011?extid=em_0312_bb_wk5_bridal_locations_us&noredirect=yes&ep_mid=114534676&ep_rid=1199096316

No comments: