Thursday, May 10, 2012

Outfit of the Day 05.08.10

i got a new scarf from one of my best friend's, jill. and i really really wanted to wear it.  and it was so nice outside that i knew i wanted to wear a skirt.

here's the outfit i cam up with.  i'm sorry the picture quality is so bad.  i took all the pictures with my iphone and i didn't have great lighting, but you get the idea. 

the shoes are from sole society so they were only $49.99.  they were called, jill.  here's my original blog post about them (click here) and it's taken me this long to finally wear them.  that's ok b/c the outfit came together quite nicely.

the skirt is from forever21.  it's one of those stretchy pencil skirts that cost about $15.  it came in so many different colors, and i definitely bought a few different colors.

the tank top is a plain black tank.  it's a the ever so famous mossimo racer back that i seem to have every color of and wear every time i document an outfit of the day.  lmao!

the cropped denim jacket was actually a gift from a couple of years ago.  i don't remember the brand, but i do remember she bought it from macy's.

and the lovely scarf, is from my friend jill.  she has a couple left for sale.  let me know if you want one.  i'll see what colors she has left and how much they are.  and i love my new way of wearing scarfs. 

adding a little color to mine with some turquoise and orange...i hope i've inspired you to do the same. 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

LoT said...

I love this outfit!!!!

melopez28 said...

LoT thank you for checking out my blog. i'm glad you like the outfit. i'm wish i had better lighting, but i'm glad you still enjoyed it.