Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Warby Parker

when i mentioned to one of my best friend's, dee, like a year and a half ago that i needed to get some new glasses she directed me to warby parker.  i loved the designs, but i wanted to see in person how they looked on my face.  they have this application, called the virtual try on, where you could upload a picture and then click on a pair of glasses and see how you looked in them.  pretty cool, but still not the real thing. and i was still apprehensive.  and there are only a couple of places in the city that carry them, and i just never made the time.

but when browsing through the site again the other day, i noticed that they now have a 5 day trial period.  you pick 5 frames and they send them to you for 5 days ... for FREEEEEEE!!!  hey you can't beat that.

and the price of the glasses is only $95 with the prescription  lenses.  ANNDDD...for every pair that's bought a person in need of glasses gets a pair too.  look at me, i've given about 9 kids in need shoes from all the toms i have and now i'm gonna give someone in need glasses.  woo hoo!  i'm such a do-gooder.  lol

wanna help me pick out my frames...













































if you wanna go buy a pair and give someone else in need a pair, here's the site:  http://www.warbyparker.com/http://www.warbyparker.com/



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

SHEILA said...

#4 matches your hair! They're all cute! But I wanna see in person ;)

melopez28 said...

sheila i hella noticed that afterward