Thursday, September 13, 2012

outfit of the day 09.12.12




Here's my #ootd instagram post from last night.  My comment:  "adding a little fun to the corporate world"

The breakdown:

The Vest:

 Does it look familiar?  It should I did another outfit of the day post with it in May.  (Click here to see it)  And, if you know me, you might have seen it in some other pictures of me.  Anyhow, it's from H&M.  I'm thinking it was around $25.  I don't really remember, but that's what I said in my other post.

White Tee:

The white tee is a vee neck from target.  I think at the time I got it, it was on sale for like $7.

Black Slacks:

The black pants are from Express.  The Editor cut.  I don't remember the Editor cut having such wide bottoms back in the day when I bought them before, but I'll work with it.

The Shoes:

The shoes are from Cathy Jean.  Do they look high?  For not having a platform, they kindda are.  5 inches to be exact.  I didn't pay more than $50 for these.  I was on a little weekend trip in Northridge and I didn't know we were going out, so I had to pick up some shoes and an outfit for the night.  I ended up with these.

The Accessories:

The blue bracelets and the white bracelet are from the Philippines.  I came up on a bunch of bangles for a really good deal. 

The watch is vintage.  It's my moms.  It needs new batteries, but I just love the look of it.

The necklace is a cheapy from Forever 21.  I didn't pay more than $5 for this.

And the black and white bracelet is from Hawaii.  I got 4 for $10. 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: