Friday, September 14, 2012

Outfit of the day 09.13.12

here's my outfit of the day from yesterday.  totally making the transition from spring to fall.

the break down:

the sweater - is forever 21.  i bought it during the fall last year, i think for about $20.

the tank - is not from target!!!  haha!  if you check out my other outfit of the days my basic tank is almost always the mossimo target tank.  this is actually a body suit from american apparel.  i got is for $8 on hautelook.  you might see more of these too b/c i bought them in a lot of colors.

the skirt - is another forever 21 buy.  again, i bought this last fall, in an array of colors.  its a stretchy pencil skirt.

the shoes - TARGETTT!!!  these were only $40.  here's are two other blogs with these shoes click here or here.

the top bracelets - from hawaii.  i got these with my black and white bangle at the aloha stadium swap meet.

the other two bangles - are from the phillipines

the watch - is vintage.  it's my mom's.

the necklace - yet another forever 21 buy.

hope you like the look.  and don't mind the mess on the floor lol...that's my gym bag exploding.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: