Friday, September 7, 2012

Outfit of the day - Late Post

Here's a late outfit of the day post.

The tank is from a brand called Sav-Life.  Have you been seeing this skull around lately?  (Check out the site http://sav-life.com/)  This is the 49er color scheme. I'm a faithful in case you didn't know.  And a couple of my friends are behind the brand, so I gotta support my folks.  
The mustard colored skinny jeans are actually from Old Navy.  I think they were about $35.
The Toms are called Gilded Herringbone.  They were $54.



The accessories:
The top bracelet is from Hawaii.  I got it from the Aloha Swap Meet.  It was 4 for $10.  I have 3 my sister has the other.  The bottom bracelet is of course, Hello Kitty.  Its from the KLS line.  Annnddd the necklace....Oh my necklace!!!  I love this necklace!  One of my favorite pieces right now.  Another buy from Hautelook.  Ahhh Hautelook is one of my weaknesses.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: