Thursday, November 14, 2013

military boots

Again with another super duper late post. Oh well. 

So, I was looking for some military boots for quite awhile. I almost got some Doc Martens, but they just weren't the look I was looking for. And then I came across these wine colored military boots by Steve Madden. I fell in love. But I sure the hell didn't fall in love with the price. At $100 I had to pass. And after I seen the wine color in person, I wasn't so pleased with the tone. So, I would've gone with black if anything. 


But, again, Target came to the rescue. I've had pretty good luck finding boots during the Fall and Winter season in the past years, so I just had to check. And looky looky what I found. I was able to find these. And, I happened to find my size in store. They were meant to be. Here's how I wore them when I wore them for the first time.



(Please excuse the exploding gym bag.) 

No comments: