Thursday, January 24, 2008

big change

if you know me quite well, you know i've always been a very busy bee. ever since i was young, i've always had some sort of extra curricular activity going on in my life. as a child i took tap, piano, karate, ori (tahitian dancing), was the captain of the lettergirl team..and the list goes on believe me. in high school, cheer took over my life. once i finished college and started working, i started with 2 jobs. CRAZY!!! i know!

the part time jobs have since changed and i took on a very big challange. i am currently working my full-time job at oracle and am a part-time manager at levi strauss signature, but the cherry on top is i am training for an IRONMAN TRIATHLON. (read about it below)

due to many different reasons and to keep my sanity, i've decided to quit my part-time job. i can now fully commit to my training and am excited to finally be able to enjoy and get to know the others training with me. and i'm sure everyone (esp those i don't see often enough) is as happy as i am that i can finally schedule dinner without having to wait on a schedule. =)

so even though i will be busy with my training...i will FINALLY have some free time to spend with those i miss...WOO HOO!

No comments: