Wednesday, January 16, 2008

RIP VEE, you will truely be missed

On December 3rd, my friend Veronica Ruiz was reported missing. Only after two days of searching, the Mill Valley police ended their search. Her family continued to the search effort by assigning trails to those of us who were will to help. (Jaime and Tiki thank you for leading our trail.) Her family even sought help from famous psychic Jeff Baker. Finally, the Marin County Sherff's Department's search and rescue team was able to find her on January 13.

My thoughts: Although I am deeply saddened by the loss, I am thankful for the closure that everyone now has. I only wish the Mill Valley police department would have been more thorough in their search, as this closure could've come much sooner. My condolensces to her family and those who were close to her.

No comments: