Monday, January 28, 2008

bowling fundraiser

i want to say THANK YOU to everyone who came out to support me. i had a REALLY good turn out and it looks like all of you had a really good time. i would say this was a SUCCESS and it's thanks to all of you. Also, thank you to those of you that extended the invite to all of your friends and for the ones that came out to simply support. the support and love is what got me through my triathlon on sunday.

Special thanks to Janice for helping me plan, Mish and Che for running around with me, DjPhillyPhil and DjToneDef for providing music. And, A VERY BIG THANK YOU to KeithO for providing me with a wonderful venue and package for my fundraiser.

i didn't get to take many pictures b/c i was so busy running around, most of these are from my sister but here is what i have:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mel.lopez28/Fundraiser

1 comment:

J Lopez said...

Your Welcome Sister! Anything for you. I had a good time planning, you know I love doing stuff like that & it worked out perfect since I didn't have school. All my homies had a great time & I swear I had enough alcohol to last me the year, k maybe not the year but till spring break at least. Have to keep it cool now but happy I went out w/a bang. love you! keep training.