Friday, June 8, 2012

DHC - Deep Cleasing Oil






I've tried this product out a couple of times since I've had it.  And, I must say it is quite efficient.

The first time I tried it, I followed the directions exactly.  I pumped two squirts into my DRY hands and applied all over my face.  I then took a wash cloth with warm water and took the residual make up and oil off.  I was quite surprised with the results.  It took my make up off without having to scrub hard at all.

I then thought maybe it would be easier if I used cotton squares.  But, that didn't work out very well.  Following the directions is the way to go.

Using the Deep Cleansing Oil, make the make up feel like it's melting off your face.  I had no trouble taking off my water proof eyeliner or my mascara.  And, I didn't have to use that much force.  All you need is a light touch back and forth around your eye area.  And, what I was most surprised with was that it took the eyeliner from my lower water line off with ease.  All the other make up removers I've used usually still leave a trace amount left.  Even when I think I've gotten everything, when I wake up in the morning, I look like I've smoked out my lower lash line.  lol  I'm sure you ladies know what I'm talking about.

Your face does not feel dry and tight afterward.  And even though it is oil, you aren't left with an oily feel once you've taken the wash cloth to your face.

And, I normally wash my face after using a make up remover.  I don't need to do the second step after using this.  So, it definitely makes my night routine easier.

To try it out, place an order on dhccare.com

Please feel  free to let me know what you think about it.

No comments: