Monday, June 18, 2012

San Jose Giant Race 06.16.2012


I posted earlier that my whole family was doing an event together and the day finally came.  Saturday was a Family Fun Day for us, we celebrated my Dad's birthday by doing a race. 

My parents did the 5k (about 3.5 miles) and my sister and I did the 5 mile.  As always we had plenty of other friends doing the event with us, so it was definitely a good time.

I finished my run at the pace that I thought I would.  But, I was a little disappointed b/c I had to stop twice to tie my shoe.  That has never happened to me before.

With our registration, we got tickets to the San Jose Giants (a minor league team) game later that night.  So, later that day we enjoyed the sun more and the game.

here are our bibs:



the family before the race:



some of our friends with the San Jose Giants mascot:



our medal:



the one picture i got at the game:



my time:
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: