Saturday, June 23, 2012

DHC - Moisture Care Lipstick

I've been using the DHC Moisture Care Lipstick a lot lately.  I wasn't too sure what I would think about it, especially because lipsticks normally do the opposite of moisturizing your lips.  This time I was pleasantly surprised.

The DHC Moisture Care Lipstick definitely feels moisturizing.  It feels like a chapstick or lip balm on your lips, but gives you the color of a sheer lipstick.  The color is not really "kissable" as we say, which means it will transfer if rubbed.  But, the color and moisturizing feel does last if not touched.  

The color that I have is called clementine, which is a great nudeish color with a nice corally tint.  I've found myself grabbing for this a lot. Especially, because I can wear with without lip liner and it just feels hydrating on my lips while also giving a nice tint that I can wear with any look.  But, when I do wear it with lipliner, it just adds a bit more pop of color.  

Here are all the colors that the DHC Moisture Car Lipstick comes in.

   
To buy the lipstick, visit:  dhc.care.com



No comments: