Monday, May 9, 2011

Thank you!!

I just want to take this time to thank all of you who actually take time out of your lives to read my silly little blog. Whether it be b/c you wanna know where I got my feather extensions or my latest shopping deal or you wanna know about my running and triathlon sessions or maybe you just wanna check up on me...THANK YOU!!

My feather extension blog and my purse blog brought my stats up so much and since then the hits haven't stopped. So, please feel free to subscribe to my blog and let me know what you wanna see. Outfits, makeup, rants and rambles whatever it may be. I'm honestly thinking of blogging a little more of what goes on in that random head of mine, I kindda let it all loose on my twitter page, but I know not all of you can see that. We'll see what happens.

I will be filming my first youtube video this week. For those of you that have been on me...Yes FINALLYYYY!!! I know. For those of you that don't really know me, it's going to be a video on how to curl hair. It's been requested from me for a long time now and FINALLY it's gonna get done. Hopefully, you'll be able to learn a trick or two from me.

So guys, please don't be shy. Comment and request as you please. We'll see where this all goes, but you all have gotten me excited to do more...so again, THANK YOU!

No comments: