Sunday, August 5, 2012

08.05.11 Outfit of the Day

Here is my outfit for today.  The shirt is actually a high-low sheer collar shirt from H&M.  I don't think it was more than $20.  The pants which aren't really showing up as the right color of green are actually a really really bright green.  Kindda reminds me of the joker from Batman, if that gives you a better sense of the tint.  These are Paris Blue.  I got them off alloy.com for about $16.  The shoes are Reef.  Reef normally makes flip flops, but I found these color block flats in Hawaii.  My glasses are real.  There are prescription lenses.  The brand is Warby Parker.  (You can read my blog and watch my video on Warby Parker here.)  The earrings are gold hoops from Claire's, probably about $8.  I found the collar necklace online on some random jewelry site for around $11 including shipping.  The ring on my right hand is a double ring from Forever, $4.  The cross and the skulls are both from 31Rax in San Francisco, $10 each.  The black thing is my Nike Fuel Band and of course the Livestrong bracelet.  If you follow me you already know about the ring on my left hand.  But, if you don't, it's a Swatch ring, from the "Feel the Beat" line.  The watch is a vintage.  It needs new batteries, but I just love the look of it.  The bangles are from the Philippines.  I bought 15 bangles and a fan all for about $10.














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: