Friday, August 24, 2012

Red Ombre

I can't get enough of my hair!!! I freaking LOVEEE it!

If you follow my blogs or even know me, you know I've been rocking the ombre for awhile now.  Check out my past blog for a full story - click here.  

So, now that the ombre is now in full affect with everyone in the world I wanted to do it a little bit different.  I found a picture on pinterest and viola!  I now have a red to blonde ombre.
I took me sooo long to post this blog b/c I wanted a pictured that really really showed my red off.  But these will just have to do.



 Here's what I looked like at the shop when I was done.  Again, the red isn't really showing as bright as it really is.  I need a camera, not my phone and I need to be in natural light.



If I take a better picture, of course it will be posted to my Instagram - melopez28 and I'll try to remember to repost here.

If you would like to contact Iya (pronounced ee-yah) for any of your hair or makeup needs, you can do so at melizza.ferrer@gmail.com.  She does any type of special events as well, weddings, prom, all that good stuff...hair and make up!



No comments: