Saturday, January 14, 2012

01.14.12

Highlights of the day: First of all, the NINERS BEAT THE SAINTS!!! But we'll get back to that. When I got up I decided to have some juice for breakfast, of course I used my juicer. Luckily for me, my mom loves the idea of the juicer and stocked up on lots of fruits.


We actually have a box of blueberries and blackberries in the fridge and a box of regular size oranges not pictured. Anyhow, here's what I decided to juice this morning.


After I took this picture I decided to add a cutie orange too. Here's the end result:


The next thing I had to look forward to was, of course, the Niner game. The playoff game today was against the Saints. And if you are from the city and did not watch the game, SHAME ON YOU!!! And your sure did miss out on a great game. Let me give you a brief review. We ended the first quarter up 17 - 0. HELL YEAH! But the Saints came back quickly in the second quarter bringing it to 14 - 17. The game was back and forth from there. The last couple minutes of the game were intense, we made a touch down and tried for the 2 point conversion, unsuccessful. All we had to do was hold them with only a few minutes left, and then they killed our joy and made another touch down. But we came back and made our own touchdown with less than 2 minutes left of the clock. The game ended 32 - 36. HOLLLERRRR!!! We were yelling and blowing horns, high fiving, jumping up and down. There were only a few of us, but I wouldn't want to watch without my FAITHFUL family.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: