Tuesday, January 3, 2012

starting 2012 off right

ever since i got my juicer for christmas (thank you, sister!), i've been able to take in more fruits and veggies. woo hoo! it has always been a constant goal of mine to be more healthy and i loveeee fruits and juice, so this juicer has been perfect. it's given me an easier way get my fruits and veggies in. and the parentals too. lord knows filipino food is NOT the healthiest.

today is my first day back to work and i woke up early enough to make some juice to take to work. i'm gonna have to do this the night before for now on though, b/c i don't like the thought of not cleaning the juicer right away and leaving it in the sink.

and after work i'm gonna try to get a run in at the lake. i need to start running again. and perhaps really train for my marathons this year. lol i'm still contemplating on my workout schedule. but as long as i do SOMETHING at least 3 - 5 times a week i'll be happy. i've been a bit to easy on myself, so i'm gonna have to intensify everything too. 30 is just around the corner, let's see how much i can improve in a month.

No comments: