Friday, December 19, 2008

facticious

so, bern tagged me on her blog called facticious. what i have to do is post 15 random facts about me that most people don't know. please keep in mind that these are in no order, i'm just writing as it comes to mind.

1) i love watching the ellen degeneres show, she is sooo freaking hilarious. and no matter how my day goes it can always bring a smile to my face. i think of it as a great way to unwind after a long day's work

2) i love watching trivia game shows. i really really want to be on family fued and i must be one the people at the end doing fast money at the end of the show. the other show i really really want to be on is cash cab.

3) i would love to live in new york for at least 2 years. i love that city, and i would love to experience it.

4) sometimes i think of going back to retail, but in the corporate office.

5) if i could afford it, i would dress up everyday to work. i love the business look, pencil skirts and blazers, and ankle heels are my favorite.

5) houndstooth is my FAVORITE pattern, herringbone is a close second.

6) i really really would love to get into the voiceover industry. i actually have some contacts, but am a little scared to ask b/c the person doesn't know me on a professional level and i don't want them to think that i'm not serious.

7) i love helping and motivating people. it gives me such joy.

8) i would love to be a relationship expert and have my own show or radio show about it.

9) i would love to spend time with kimora lee simons. she cracks me up and i think i would be able to learn so much from her.

10) i want to take design classes for fun.

11) even though i've ridden many many many miles on my bike, i'm still aprehensive.

12) visiting japan has been my life long dream and i plan on visiting in oct 2009. a. christine get ready to PARTY!

13) i admire people with pure hearts and calm personalities...T and Sheila, love you guys.

14) i don't like lounging in jeans

15) my dream is to continue doing triathlons and marathons. and one day to participate in ironman AGAIN, but this time complete it.

so who's next...janice, jill, nik...your turn!

2 comments:

Bern said...

you are awesome lady :D

J Lopez said...

awe, did you just tag me in your blog. because i haven't posted one i'll do it!