Tuesday, December 16, 2008

is it so bad to live in the grey

i haven't ever done a philosophical blog, so please excuse my randomness and my rambling.

life right now for me is one big grey area. is that so bad? when i was younger, or let's say less expreienced, every decision seemed to be soooo easy for me. it has always been easy to make up my mind. not that i didn't ever have an difficult decisions, just everything seemed to be in black and white. i weighed my options, made my decision, and that was that. now that i'm a little older and have experienced a little more, i've learned to accept that not every decision in life can be black and white. there are sometimes grey areas in life that we have to learn to live with. i think being in the grey areas are the times when we learn more about ourselves, the decisions we make, and the world we choose to live in and make for ourselves.

i've always been optomistic, in that when an obstacle is in my way i can somehow get over it, under it or around it. now, not only can i handle the obstacles that come in my path, but i've learnd to adapt to them. here in this adaptation, is where i think the grey area is, and here is where i feel i can learn and make more wise decisions. ultimately, i think the grey areas in life are what help you make some of the morst important decisions.

so again i ask, is it so bad to live in the grey?

No comments: