Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays!

first, i want to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone. i'm sure everyone got their fill of food and love from the family, i know i sure did.

here's how my christmas season went:

Christmas Eve:
i was basically a human ping pong ball. that night phil and i went to my grandma's house (mom's side) and ate and hung out for awhile. then it was off to phil's uncle's house. he ate and drank and drank and drank (big suprise =P). i hung out and talked to everyone for a bit and traveled back to my gma's house. ate some dessert and opened gifts. got some great gifts! if you visit my facebook, i'm sure you seen how excited i was about them, i posted them that night! (mobile upload!) and then it was back to phil's uncle's. we spent the rest of the night there before we headed home.

favorite part: getting to see jonboy and playing with londyn





here are a few of my gifts:

Christmas Day:
like every year, christmas day was spent at my uncle jr's house (dad's side). uncle jr made my favorite dish of his, shrimp and crab gumbo. i can eat that forever! we all sat around and ate and ate and chatted together. my cousin murielle came home from vegas and brought home my nephew danny. great to finally meet him.

favorite part: meeting my nephew and seeing muyeng
Saturday:
we had another christmas party to attend at phil's mom's house. we ate AGAIN! and had the kids open gifts. they watched old movies and a big group of us played catch phrase for pratically the whole night. it was definetly a good time.
favorite part: seeing darlene sweat when it was her turn and her funny face when she got rid of it! (dar, you're awesome!) and jouzy's clue for the word "homey"

No comments: