Sunday, February 15, 2009

bday celebrations

this blog long over due, but i've finally found some time to get to it. this year i turned 27! and i don't know how i really feel about it yet. really, it just seems like another year has gone by. but i did have fun celebrating this year.

my first celebration was at mercury lounge before my parents and my sister left for their trip to pi. we had a great dinner and stayed for drinks as the rest of the party joined us after.

the saturday before my birthday, che and ron came to the city to spend the whole day with phil and me. we started off with lunch at cha cha cha's on haight. YUMMMO! ron never had it before, but i'm sure he was glad he did. we did a little shopping on haight and then headed to my house before the movie. we ended up watching taken, good movie if you want to see it. our last stop was bj's for dinner. wonderful time with the fam!

also, this year M.A.C came out with a hello kitty line. and, if you know me just a little bit, you'll know that hello kitty has been my thing since i was little and i never stopped. and, it just so happened scheduled launch date was right after my bday. i like to think they did it for me...lol!

and i got a sewing machine from phil's parents.  woo hoo!  i'm going to start sewing and making a whole new set of projects.  thank you auntie and uncle!

needless to say, i've had a wonderful birthday this year. thank you to everyone that has sent over the bday love and has celebrated with me.


my family at dinner


cousins celebrating with me


my hello kitt mac set

1 comment:

J Lopez said...

glad you had a good birthday sister. sorry we weren't there the day of, you know we were with you in spirit.