Monday, February 23, 2009

Pulido-Miranda Wedding

Yes folks, if you haven't heard the news cousin Cherylle and her boyfriend, Ron, are now engaged! Yesterday, Cherylle, her sisters, Gizelle and Tj, and Auntie Eva, Ron, and I went to a bridal show at Hillsdale. We had a chance to look at some vendors: photographers, hotel venues, cakes, all that good stuff. Ron fell in love with a filipino photographer. His books were really nice.

And then we (minus Auntie Eva), went to David's bridal to shop around. We picked some beautiful colors. I don't want to spoil it, so I'll keep that a suprise for now.

As you can tell...I'm really excited for her. I can't wait to start planning. She's just booked the church so we have a date! August 2010, I will be a size 4 again! hahahha!

1 comment:

J Lopez said...

awe i'm excited for them too! Wedding planning is fun when it's not your own. i'm a bridesmaid PRO! hahah.