Monday, December 13, 2010

don't sleep on target

Target is almost everyone's weakness...or at least for a lot of people I know. I know that I can go into Target intending on only getting a couple of items and instead I come out with a bill of $100 or more easily!

And it's been a little harder now that they've come out with cute clothes too. I mean cute clothes at an affordable price, it's so hard not to just think "oh it's only 10 bucks!" and throw it in the cart.

Last season, my sister found some really cute boots. And I found some awesome galoshes. So, I always make sure to keep an eye out for any good deals.

Luckily for me I found these cute over the knee boots for about $25. I also found a pair of black leather over the knee boots for the same price. (I'll post a picture of the black ones later, as I had to get a bigger size.) Woo hoo for deals! The price has since gone up but they are still under $30, STILL a great deal!

I was really reluctant to post this blog b/c I kindda wanted to keep this secret to myself. Butttt, I decided not to be selfish and share my great deal with you all. Merry Christmas! lol






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: