Wednesday, December 8, 2010

wet n wild 907C - Mauve Outta Here

yesterday i wore 907C Mauve Outta Here to work and i got so many compliments on my lipstick. my first application of the lipstick was at about 715am. i had breakfast and many many cups of tea, and i didn't have to reapply until after i ate lunch. and when i did reapply there was still pigment left on my lips.

this one's a keeper too. here's a picture. i feel like the color wasn't this bright or redish tone yesterday, but i think it's the flash that i used from my phone. i'll take another picture wearing this color to see if i'm wrong.

sorry, it's not my whole face, i felt kindda weird taking pictures of myself. but i guess it's for exemplary reasons, so i will on the next one.


12.13.10 UPDATE!!!
ok so i WISH this color really looked like the picture above b/c that is actually a really nice red. perhaps, i used a different liner which gave it that effect. i'll have to try some things. but today i tried the color again using MAC's Soar and Half-Red as my liner and the color is really closer to a "mauve."

No comments: