Sunday, December 5, 2010

way to end the weekend

today is sunday which is normally my running day. i didn't get to workout in the week prior, and yesterday i spent the day just laying around...so today i was determined to get a run in. as i watched the niner game, i mustered up the energy to cook a light breakfast and then go out for a run.

i walked outside and noticed that it was wet out, and as i sat in my car and started the engine, it began to sprinkle. then, as i drove over to the parking lot it was starting to sprinkle a little harder. but a little water didn't deter me from getting my run on.

while on my run, it rained a little on and off. but i've swam, biked, and ran in wayyyy worse. and the cool drops were actually welcomed. and lucky for me, when it started to really rain, i was covered by the trees, but that subsided quickly anyway. i felt like i had a great run today, and i was excited to see my time...there are just those days that you feel like you had a great workout. soooo, as i came upon the finish, i took my phone out to check the stopwatch only to see all zeros! OMG SUPER DUPER FAIL!!! my dumbass forgot to press start.

although, i won't know exactly how it did, i'm certain that i beat my time from the last time i ran this trail. and my run felt great! i'm just happy i got myself out there.

oh and another high note of the day...as i made my way out the door for my run, the sister said i was losing weight...HOLLLERRRRRR!

No comments: