Thursday, December 16, 2010

gym appropriate attire update

In my "gym appropriate attire" blog, I write an anecdote about a person wearing dress shoes to the gym. And holy moly wouldn't you know it...I seen it again!

I went to my core exercise class on tuesday and as I was cooling down from my run on the treadmill (which was great btw, very rare b/c I hate treadmills runs), stretching and getting ready for class I noticed a couple of mats over there was a guy wearing dress shoes. I giggled to myself and also felt sorry for the guy at the same time. I mean doing plank exercises are hard enough as it is. Wearing slippery dress shoes must have made it extremely difficult.

After class, I was able to get a picture...I HAD to show you all...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: