Tuesday, December 14, 2010

weekend fun

last weekend was a pretty tame weekend for me. i stayed indoors, but that doesn't mean that i didn't have fun. family time is ALWAYS a blast with our family. don't believe me, ask any of our friends? orrrr come on over and just TRY to keep up.

so saturday, my sister and i went out to finish up HER xmas shopping. i was already done and had no intention what so ever to buy ANYTHING, except for a few hair thingys for my goddaughter. first stop, stonestown. we checked out gymboree and i found the cutest shoes that i HAD to get them for my goddaughter. then we went to check out forever...mistake #1 i ended up buying a sweater. and of course we had to stop at h&m...mistake #2 i ended up buying a gold blazer.

then it was off to serramonkey, as we like to call it. the h&m in serramonkey has a kids section so janice finished off her xmas shopping there. i however, have been eyeing this grey blazer for quite some time now and finally gave in and bought it, mistake #3.

i haven't shopped for myself in some time so i guess it's ok. and the pieces i bought are classic and versatile, so i can always wear them. (that's me justifying my purchases...lol)

last stop target! it was crazy in there so we got what we needed and were off to go home and wrap presents. well...i was going to wrap presents. my sister hates it and i LOVEEEE it, so i do it every year.

change of plan...apparently we were having a get together at my grandparents house b/c they were going back to pi early. my aunt and uncle got my grandparents a laptop for xmas and we set them up with skype. no more calling cards needed. needless to say, explaining to my grandparents how to work skype, let alone the computer itself was hilarious. while showing them the capabilities of skype, with my grandpa on his new computer and another computer on the other side of the room, my uncle decides to moon my grandpa through the computer screen. LMAO!!! holy moly you HAD to be there. (see i told you we're a fun bunch!) we ended the night with the cousins at my house and we drank wine and TRIED to watch movies the rest of the night. (stupid redbox!)

sunday..."are you ready for some footballllll?" the niners played seattle and it was my cousin, jonathan's bday so we had a little celebration at our place. the cousins came over and we watched as the niners beat the seahawks!!! woo hoo!!! i wish they played like that every game.

funny pictures taken while we were shopping:






No comments: