Monday, December 20, 2010

saturday night with the ladies

saturday night was reserved for dinner with 3 important people in my life, 2 of my closest friends and my goddaughter.

we chatted and giggled the night away at Cha Cha Cha's, one of our favorite restaurants. and then continued our tame evening at my house. these are the moments that keep me going. just enjoying each other's company while having meaningful conversations and laughing the night away. don't get me wrong i do love our nights out at club dancing the night away... we always seem to be laughing when we are dancing too! hahaha you have to be there with us to understand. (jill - "why you ain't dance like that with me!!!" lmao) but, having the moment to soak it all in while it's happening, just makes me thankful for all the moments i've been able to laugh it up.

here's a picture of me and my goddaughter, sydney. she was copying me b/c i was wearing an off the shoulder!




lipstick - wet n wild 906D - wine room

this was taken after a few glasses of sangria. great for more of a true red look.

No comments: