Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hautelook purchases

Yeayyyy!!! I just got my first 2 purchases in from Hautelook. Don't know what Hautlook is? It's basically a website that provides all kinds of deals, from trips to all different kinds of brands. Totally dangerous for people that can't resist good deals, but totally great when you find something you actually need at a large discount. I also subscribe to ideeli, I think they are great to resources to find things at a good price, but as I warned, if you can't keep your wallet in tact, please don't tempt yourself.

When I seen that the Kimora Lee Simmons Hello Kitty line was coming I was ecstatic to say the least. I jumped on the site the first thing in the morning. I really wanted a watch, and unfortunately, the ones that I liked and were in my price range sold out so fast. Even a lot of the jewelry that I wanted went so fast, but I did end up with this. And I'm totally happy with my purchase. This bangle is normally $95 and I purchased it for $38.


And when I seen Crown Brush was going to be on the site, again I was excited. I was already planning on purchasing some brushes to replace the worn down ones in my collection, so this was the best timing ever. The BK27 Flat Bronzer Brush, I don't even have one close to this in my collection, so I wanted to try it out. This brush is originally priced at $27.38, it's currently on sale on the Crown Brush site for $10.95. I got it for $9.

The C430 Duo Fiber Crease Brush, is one that I'm using as a replacement. This is originally priced at $12.38, and is currently on sale on the site for $4.95. I got mine for $3.50.

The 78 Matte E/S and Blush Palette is originally priced at $49.88, and is currently on sale for $29.93. I paid $19.95



No comments: