Monday, August 29, 2011

SCORE!!!

so I've been wanting a good flat iron for some time. i really want a ghd, but that can wait, a little too expensive for me right now. i don't even use flat irons that often. but, every now and then i steal my mom's to accomplish what i want. and that's been fine. but if she goes out of town somewhere and i want to use a flat iron i'm out of luck. or if i need to go out to do someone's hair, i don't want to take hers in case she intends on using it.

so i finally bit the bullet. i finally purchased by own flat iron. a little while, ago buywithme.com had a deal where you could buy a voucher for $50 at folica.com for only $25. well lucky me b/c that's where i go to buy my hair tools anyway.

so folica had this deal a couple of weeks ago where you could save $25 on a $75 purchase. the flat iron i had my eye on was $89.99. so i thought, "oh kay cool, that way i'll only have to pay like $15. ehhhh!!! WRONG! i could only use one discount code at a time. so i decided to wait.

recently, folica sent an email out about their deals under $100. so, again i started looking. i ended up picking a deal that was a package set. it included the flat iron i was looking at (but in pink, ehh!), a travel curling iron, some headbands, and some anti-frizz treatment for $89.99. oh and you get a heat proof pouch too. i'd say that's a pretty good deal as is. and on top of that i get to use my $50. SCORRREEEE!!!

here's what my savings amount to:

i can deal with having a pink flat iron for the amount of money i saved. (i don't really like pink things, except me nails and a few hello kitty items i own.) i can't wait for this to come in!


No comments: