Monday, August 15, 2011

Motivated.

#OperationMelanie..hell yeah! Maybe I subconsciously knew I wouldn't be able to go to the gym for the next 2 days but I felt like I should just keep going and going.

I started off with a NTC (Nike Training Club) workout. (To check out my original post on this click here.) Today, I did the Intermediate, Get Lean, Body Surge. And then, I went on to do the Get Focused, Ab Burner. I've done the Ab Burner workout a couple of times now, so I decided to modify some of exercises to make them a little more challenging.

On the second, set of toe touches, I decided to do what they call kick downs. On the third set, I did reverse crunches. I always do regular side planks instead of the modified version it asks for. I did the crazy ivans and the russian twists on a bosu, instead of on the floor. And on the last set of crazy ivans, I did bicycle crunches instead.

After I stretched, I went on to do an interval run on the treadmill. Whoa! I really had to push through the end of that one. But I was soooo happy I did.

After I stretched that one out, I spent some time in the steam room and called it a night.

Totally on my way to "Making Myself."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: